My gluten free honey ale beer kit just arrived today from Home Brewer’s Outpost.
The kit includes:
- Two containers of BriesSweet gluten free white sorghum syrup
- One jar of Mountain Top Honey Co. Flagstaff Wildflower Honey
- One packet of Nottingham gluten free ale yeast
- One packet of bittering hopes
- One packet of finishing hops (German Hersbrucker)
- Priming sugar
- 50 bottle caps
- Two muslin bags
The whole kit was about $50, including shipping.
The instructions included look pretty clear, and easy to follow. I haven’t found any reviews of the kit yet, but I’ve got high hopes that it’ll produce a nice ale. Home Brewer’s Outpost also offers a dark ale kit, so I’ll be trying that one next!
Look for more on the Honey Ale soon!